Plants Are Good For Us?
Sale Price : $69.95
Beautifully Display Plants Indoors
In a Sunroom Or On a Porch
- If, like us, you’re addicted to plants indoor you’ll be pleased to know this is one addiction that is actually good for you!
- As we all know, plants purify the air we breathe and, realistically, we couldn’t live without them, however some plants are far more effective than others at filtering out nasty pollutants and toxic chemicals.
- According to NASA, these are the best plants for purifying the air in your home.
- Devil's Ivy or Golden Pothos, but keep away from any animals chewing on it.
- Boston Fern, this is a more rugged fern and easier to keep alive and perfect for bathroom
- Chinese Evergreen, easy-to-care-for plant can survive in most conditions, even with low light and little water. It helps filter out a variety of air pollutants and begins to remove more toxins as time and exposure continues.
- Weeping Fig - Ficus, loves a sunny spot and once again keep away from pets.
- Bamboo Palm, transpiring a litre of water a day – making them great humidifiers!
- Spider Plant, a perennial herb, very easy to care for, thriving in a wide variety of conditions (even temperatures as low a 2 degrees!)
- Peace Lily, a popular indoor plant lives with very little sunlight, water only weekly. They cleanse your home of pollutants like acetone, commonly found in nail polish and paint. Keep away from animals.
- Snake Plant or Mother-in-Laws-Tongue, absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen.
- Flamingo Lily, mist the flowers to help them last.
- Chrysanthemum, popular in floristry, used for medicinal and flavouring purposes, ranked the highest for air purification.
Please note that these plants shown are not included or available from this supplier
- Order your plant stand now and get creative and healthy in your house.
- Press the "Add To Cart" now!!
- Ships to US, Hawaii, Alaska and Canada.
- Shipping extra.
Item weight: 8.40lbs
Item dimensions: 19.50" W x 28.75" H x 19.50" L